Eleanor exacts on ebay
American Apparel floral shorts: here
Zara peplum top: here
Bycorpus jacket: here (darker version)
Topshop khaki leigh jeans: here & here
Topshop flying jacket: here
Zara grey coat: here
Topshop leather hem skirt (blue): here
Topshop faux leather skirt: here
Topshop leather hem skirt (black): here
Link of London/London2012 bracelet: here
Topshop black leggings: here
Topshop cross dress: here,here,here & here
Topshop speechbubble jumper: here & here
Topshop drape blouse: here
Topshop tie dye leggings: here & here
Topshop mighty boots: here & here
Topshop bomber jacket: here
Topshop tweed jumpsuit: here,here & here
Topshop aftershocks: here
Topshop fluffy mint green jumper: here
Topshop boyfriend coat: here & here
Motel playsuit: here & here
Topshop Katz (black): here & here
Topshop Katz (navy): here
Topshop Katz (B&W): here & here
Angry Birds slippers: here
Topshop adonis boots: here & here
Zara fringe shirt: here
Topshop kimono shirt: here
Zara dog pleat shorts: here
Zara lace blouse: here
Mango sequin sweater: here
Boy London t shirt: here & here (black)
Topshop pussybow blouse: here
Topshop stripe lace collar crop top: here
Zara fringe jacket: here
Topshop lacey jeans: here
Topshop lime jeans: here
Topshop pini: here
Topshop bell dress: here
Topshop tunic dress: here
I’LL ADD MORE WHEN I FIND THEM BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME IF YOU USE ANY OF THESE IN YOUR OWN POST AS IT TOOK ME AGES TO FIND THESE
This is a simple look that probably takes no more than five minutes, it’s the sort of look you’d wear for going out somewhere quick but want to put on some makeup :)
Photo credit: eleanorrares
How to achieve Eleanor’s hair in this photo!
All you need is some surf spray which you can purchase here
- Start with washed and blow dried hair,brush through slightly but leaving it slightly messy.
- Part your hair to the side
- Spray surf spray evenly through your hair
- Ruffle up your hair and leave to dry this should give you the beachy look Eleanor has here
- To finish off place a vibrant hairband in your hair pulling out hair from under the hair band on one side.
Let me know if this works for you (request tutorials here!)
In this rare photo Eleanor wore a sold out jacket from Eleven Paris (ASOS). It is exact as she’s worn it in other photos however I think flash was used so it appears a lighter colour
In France Eleanor wore this bikini from American Apparel and some Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses!
In France Eleanor wore a tunic similar to this one,these heels,this watch and using this phonecase!
Credit for tunic,shoes and phone case: thecalderlookbook
In this unseen photo, Eleanor was wearing this sold out Topshop top!
**PLEASE CREDIT ME
Eleanor was pictured wearing a sold out Forever 21 sweater (credit: thecalderlookbook),some ankle length leggings and riding boots!
It’s Spring again! So here’s a guide to what you will need for your spring look. Start fresh chuck out/sell any old clothes you don’t want anymore for starters this will give you a blank canvas to start building your spring wardrobe.
- Tops: loose baggy tops can be worn all year round but they are a great spring essential
- Dresses: Finally its not so cold anymore, floral,cream,striped,polka dot dresses are the ones I’d recommend for spring or black if you’d like that too :)
- Camisoles: These are really nice to chuck on over some shorts or tucked into a skirt or just over some jeans
- Accessories: Go wild with what you buy for accessories, the fedora hat is a very big trend right now so see if you can find one of those
- Sandals: Heeled strappy sandals are definitely one of my favourites at the moment, Topshop have a great range!
- Shorts: Denim or material shorts are Eleanor’s favourite choice. If you can look for some nice boucle shorts like the ones she wore to Disneyland
- Skirts: I’d recommend getting skirts that are quite flowy or a nice leather look one
- Jackets: Denim all the way for a spring jacket,also trench coats and bomber jackets
- Shoes/Boots: For me I’d recommend vans,loafers and sand coloured boots. Vans are definitely an all year round thing but I think they just can look great with so much of the spring essentials, Topshop have lots of cute patterned loafers in store!
If you’re stuck on what to wear check out the spring page here
Eleanor wore this
vest top from Topshop which currently sold out but Topshop are always selling vest tops similar to this!
Eleanor went to a party a few years ago wearing these items!