In this rare photo Eleanor wore a sold out jacket from Eleven Paris (ASOS). It is exact as she’s worn it in other photos however I think flash was used so it appears a lighter colour
In France Eleanor wore this bikini from American Apparel and some Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses!
In France Eleanor wore a tunic similar to this one,these heels,this watch and using this phonecase!
Credit for tunic,shoes and phone case: thecalderlookbook
In this unseen photo, Eleanor was wearing this sold out Topshop top!
**PLEASE CREDIT ME
Eleanor was pictured wearing a sold out Forever 21 sweater (credit: thecalderlookbook),some ankle length leggings and riding boots!
When I left I think I lost nearly 200 followers and I’m really happy that I’ve almost go my ?k back. I think I’m going to be a lot more active for you guys now also so send in some requests x
It’s Spring again! So here’s a guide to what you will need for your spring look. Start fresh chuck out/sell any old clothes you don’t want anymore for starters this will give you a blank canvas to start building your spring wardrobe.
- Tops: loose baggy tops can be worn all year round but they are a great spring essential
- Dresses: Finally its not so cold anymore, floral,cream,striped,polka dot dresses are the ones I’d recommend for spring or black if you’d like that too :)
- Camisoles: These are really nice to chuck on over some shorts or tucked into a skirt or just over some jeans
- Accessories: Go wild with what you buy for accessories, the fedora hat is a very big trend right now so see if you can find one of those
- Sandals: Heeled strappy sandals are definitely one of my favourites at the moment, Topshop have a great range!
- Shorts: Denim or material shorts are Eleanor’s favourite choice. If you can look for some nice boucle shorts like the ones she wore to Disneyland
- Skirts: I’d recommend getting skirts that are quite flowy or a nice leather look one
- Jackets: Denim all the way for a spring jacket,also trench coats and bomber jackets
- Shoes/Boots: For me I’d recommend vans,loafers and sand coloured boots. Vans are definitely an all year round thing but I think they just can look great with so much of the spring essentials, Topshop have lots of cute patterned loafers in store!
If you’re stuck on what to wear check out the spring page here
Eleanor went to a party a few years ago wearing these items!
ASOS are selling these overalls which I think are a great mix between her Topshop pini and the ones she wore to London Fanshion Week!
At Taylor Swift’s Red tour Eleanor wore a very nice Burberry leather jacket. Mango has a very similar one in stock atm, I’ll try and look for cheaper alternatives
Eleanor in France with her friends (I can’t find the top yet but I’m still looking)
Would you be happy if I came back to this blog and started posting again?
I know I’ve lost a lot of followers but thank you for the people that stayed :)
Eleanor skiing in France,she wore these pants,these two jackets (1,2),these shoes,this scarf,these gloves,this head band and these sunglasses.