Buying gifts for friends that are affordable (everybody has a different budget on what they’d spend for a friend but i think we can all agree we wouldn’t go buy them a Mulberry bag)
- Fragrances: Yes some fragrance products can be pricey,but most brands will do a small bottle which will be a lot cheaper,or maybe wait until it’s been out a while and watch the price drop
- Books: These are never very expensive and tend to stay in the range of less than £12 for an average book.
- Phone cases: If someone bought me a phone case as a gift I’d be forever in love with that person,especially if you only have one or two. They’re not expensive at all unless it’s designer and most are £20 max
- Rings: Topshop,Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters are the best places for buying rings,they last long and are always really cute or funky
- Gift Sets: These are great as they contain lots of small things and sometimes lots of little things are better than just one big thing
- Clothes: I wouldn’t really go buy clothes for my friends, but if you know their style well and know their sizing then get them a nice top or jumper,not jeans though! H&M,Primark and Forever 21 are good places for affordable clothing
- Giftcards: I always love getting giftcards. If you’re buying for a friend I think anywhere between £10-£15 they’ll get more money around so don’t feel bad about not putting enough on as I said everybody has a different budget
- Body/Face products e.g showergel & makeup: These are great as they often come in gift sets but in my opinion are a last resort present when you’ve forgotten it’s their birthday.
I hope this helped :) x
Inspired Eleanor Calder Topshop wishlist
In this unseen photo, Eleanor was wearing this sold out Topshop top!
**PLEASE CREDIT ME
Eleanor was pictured wearing a sold out Forever 21 sweater (credit: thecalderlookbook),some ankle length leggings and riding boots!